History of www.Hotmail.com :
www.Hotmail.com Login :
Steps to Login www.Hotmail.com :
- Go to the official website of www.Hotmail.com or www.Outlook.com and then you will see the following page on the screen.
- After that, you have to enter your email address and also the password in the free space.
- You will directly taken to your email account if you have an authentic email address.
Steps to Sign in www.Hotmail.com :
- First open the Hotmail.com or Outlook.com.
- You will now see, sign up option at the bottom of the page like in the below pic.
- You will now taken into another page where you will find the blank spaces that you have to fill in like in the below image.
- You have to fill your authentic details like First name, Last name, User name, Password, Country.
- After that you have to enter your birthday and Gender like in the below image.
- For verification, you have to enter your country code and also your phone number.
- After that, one has to enter the captcha which is a must do process like in the below picture.
- Now click on the Create Account which will be seen at the bottom of the page.
Features of www.Hotmail.com :1. Privacy : Hotmail will never scan any of your emails and your attachments which is the best feature for any user of Hotmail.com. This will not be present in the other email service providers like Gmail and others.
2. Active View : Hotmail.com has recently updated Active View that allows its users to interact directly with contents and functionality within their email message. This helps a user pretty much regarding sending pictures and images instantly.
3. Skype Integration : Without using the Skype desktop client, one can make a Skype Video call with the help of Hotmail.com or Outlook.com. Earlier one has to use Skype desktop client but now there is no use of it with the new feature.
4. Sweep : Based on the sender's info, a user can delete or can move huge amount of emails into a specified folders. This is the coolest feature that Hotmail.com offers. Who will not love this feature these days which allows a user to delete or move at will.
5. Aliases : Hotmail.com Users can create unique yet additional email addresses, which can be called as aliases, for their Microsoft account. This will help for the business people and for the officers a lot. Hotmail.com is the best in the business for email servicing. It is offering new and varied features which is very helpful for its users.